sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

Goodbye;(

Last Saturday, we prepared a surprise farewell party to one of my favorite persons, and one of my best girlfriends, her name is Lulu and shes leaving to Germany for a year or more, and  when I say that someone is special, I mean it, shes so amazing, shes always happy, she takes insomnia pills, she has a collection of the most random things you can imagine , we have so much in common ; this day she gave me a vintage purse she bought over a year ago in a antique s store , and she decided to give it to me at theend of the party ; she gave everybody something special , like her favorite books, movies, bottons ,etc..Im gonna miss her so bad;(, but im glad shes leaving her dreams, makes me happy!


Waiting...



!SURPRISE! finally!
.
.
.
.
.

Here s a photo of the purse she gave me <3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario